These are intensive day-long sessions for busy executives keen to have high quality input on aspects of leadership that will enhance and accelerate their contribution at strategic level in their organisation. Topics include:
- Strategic thinking – understanding the three tiers of strategy, mission, vision. Useful models for strategic thinking, the process in groups, and learning about your personal strengths as a strategic thinker.
- Story-telling for leaders – build credibility as a leader, encourage change and bring strategy to life for your teams.
- Thriving in the top team – understand the role of the senior team, the dynamics that can play out and how to contribute constructively.
- Marketing and Customer relationship management – seeing the business through a commercial vs technology lens
- Leading and managing change – useful underpinning principles for understanding human systems and achieving change
- Your leadership brand – defining your unique contribution as a leader, underpinned by psychometric data and your personal career history.
- Positive politics at work – understanding the positive and not-so-positive political forces at work in any human system, and learning how to navigate that landscape in your organisation.
- Dealing with (and learning from) difficult people – everyone encounters people they can find difficult to deal with. Such experiences can actually teach us a lot about ourselves and help us develop valuable strengths as leaders.
Contact us to let us know which topics interest you and/or your colleagues.