The Innovation Network runs a calendar of quality events that champion innovation excellence, foster learning and facilitate serendipitous connections that would rarely happen if you don’t venture forth. Here are some typical past events.
- Strategic thinking for senior technologists: being rerun in October 2016, so if you missed it you have another chance to attend;
- Keeping innovation alive as an organisation grows: engaging in open innovation; and managing disruptive innovators;
- Opportunities and threats of “Digital”: Cyber security; and social networks that foster knowledge generation;
- Trends in the business environment: Cloud computing; Trade Associations’ role in protecting industry interests and working with other cultures; Government funding initiatives;
- Challenges in leading technology innovation: The challenges of operating in capital equipment markets and improving the new product development process;
- Key knowledge for technology innovators: New developments in IP law and Patent Box tax break legislation; Practical IP management: four case studies; the European Patent Court;
- Essential skills for innovators: Problem-solving techniques: TRIZ and 8-D;
- Strategic leadership capabilities: Managing strategic change; Managing culture change; Thriving in the top team;
- Skills for business development: Selling skills; E-commerce and marketing for B2B Organisations; Presentation skills; Customer service; B2B branding.
We are immensely grateful our speakers who volunteer to share their stories, and to those members and participants who kindly host events. With their help, a competitive membership subscription rate is achieved.
You register separately for each event by following a link for each event on the event calendar page.
If you are a member, you have the advantage of being able to:
- attend free
- nominate someone to attend on your behalf
- bring up to two guests to any event at a greatly reduced rate.
If you are a non-member you can attend any event at the non-member fee.